The bank is "Intesa San Paolo": http://www.group.intesasanpaolo.com

This is the english link:
http://group.intesasanpaolo.com/scriptIsir0/isInvestor/eng/home/eng_index.jsp

Our wicket webapps are still in development. They will be released at the end
of this year.

The system is made of two webapps:
  - one on intranet
  - one on internet

We use Wicket (with Wicket Security), Spring (with Spring Security), iBATIS,
JMS (to connect to the mainframe host), Weblogic, Oracle, Java 6.

If someone is interested in having more details, let me know.

Best regards,
giovanni

Resources are limited, Imagination is unlimited.