I am trying to display a page using my CompoundPropertyModel however
some of the values coming from the model need to be localized before
displaying to the user.  This is being done inside of a wizard step.

For example:

My model has the following properties

String gender

boolean active

Gender is either male or female

I have a getter in my object which is getActiveString which returns Yes
or No based on the T/F of the Boolean.    public String
getActiveString() {if (active) { return "Yes";} else {return "No";}}

The html is:

The java code is:

add(new Label("gender"));

add(new Label("activeString"));

The issue is that I need to localize the gender value.  The activeString
also needs to be localized.

How would one do this?  I need to store the values in the model as they
are since it is being persisted to a db.  However for certain users the
data needs to be shown in their particular language when presented on
the page.

Any ideas?

BTW... thanks you all for your previous help.  I am finally in the final
steps of development for my project.

Thanks.