Better to access whether or not they should be visible from within the
components (inside the listview) themselves.  On your links, override
isVisible and have it call to some method on ListDocumentForObject that
returns boolean of whether that link should be visible.  Then this method
could be overridden by child classes with different logic.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com