Von: Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@wickettraining.com>
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Gesendet: Dienstag, den 20. Oktober 2009, 16:28:31 Uhr
Betreff: Re: why is the model empty?

That's not an immutable model.  It's equivalent to new Model<String>("") -
which is fine for this use.  Assuming the text field and the button are
within a form, and that he sets the value of the textfield programmatically
on the page, and submits the form, the model should be updated by the time
he gets to this onSubmit method.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com