I am using the AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable for displaying a data table
on my page.  I have everything working [displaying of data, sorting
columns. Paging].  I know would like to change the look and feel of the
data table.

I would like to be able to change the navigation toolbar so that the
paging links appear directly to the right of the "showing 1 to 15 of X"?
The html file has the paging links defined as a text-align: right in the
html and it can't be overwritten with css classes.  This is great for
narrow width tables but a table that scrolls horizontally the navigation
is lost on the far right.

It looks like the navigation toolbar is automatically added by the
constructor of the AjaxFallbackDrfaultDataTable.  Is there a way to use
my own Navigation Toolbar or make the changes so I can control the
layout of the navigation toolbar.

Thanks.