When I ran into this problem myself with 1.4-rc4, I remembered this message and upgraded to rc7. But I still get the Unexpected RuntimeException page instead of my custom SessionExpiredPage. Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
Linda

public class WicketApplication extends AuthenticatedWebApplication {
   @Override
   public Class<HomePage> getHomePage() {
       return HomePage.class;
   }

   @Override
   protected Class<? extends WebPage> getSignInPageClass() {
       return LoginPage.class;
   }

   @Override
protected Class<? extends AuthenticatedWebSession> getWebSessionClass() {
       return LunaSession.class;
   }

   @Override
   protected void init() {
       super.init();
       IApplicationSettings settings = getApplicationSettings();
       settings.setPageExpiredErrorPage(SessionExpiredPage.class);
   }

public class SessionExpiredPage extends WebPage {

/**
    * Constructor that is invoked when page is invoked without a session.
    * @param parameters Page parameters
    */
   public SessionExpiredPage(final PageParameters parameters) {
       super(parameters);
add(new StyleSheetReference("stylesheet", HomePage.class, "luna.css")); add(new Image("bookshelf", new ResourceReference(HomePage.class, "bookshelf.png"))); }
}

Major Péter wrote:
Which wicket version are you using? With 1.4-rc7 this behaviour should be fixed.

Peter