Hi tried to follow this and having problem with it . Could someone please let
me know what I'm doing wrong
Here is the code
package com.swishmark.tugboat;

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.HashMap;
import java.util.List;

import org.apache.wicket.PageParameters;
import org.apache.wicket.Session;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebMarkupContainer;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.basic.Label;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.Link;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.Panel;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.repeater.Item;
import org.apache.wicket.ajax.AjaxRequestTarget;
import org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.AjaxFallbackLink;
import
org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.repeater.data.table.AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable;
import
org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.grid.ICellPopulator;
import org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.table.IColumn;
import
org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.table.PropertyColumn;
import org.apache.wicket.model.IModel;
import org.apache.wicket.model.Model;

import com.swishmark.tugboat.util.DateTimePropertyColumn;
import com.swishmark.tugboat.util.LinkPropertyColumn;
import com.swishmark.tugboat.util.ReportListProvider;
import com.swishmark.tugboat.util.TugboatReport;

// http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/simple-sortable-datatable-example.html
// AJAX:
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/repeater/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:org.apache.wicket.examples.repeater.AjaxDataTablePage

public class TrafficReportListPanel extends Panel {

        Integer contactId;

        public TrafficReportListPanel(String id, final String include) {
                super(id);

                final List<IColumn<?>> columns = new ArrayList<IColumn<?>>();

                columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("Report ID"),
"reportId",
"reportId"));
                columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("Contact Name"),
"contactName",
"contactName"));

//http://www.mail-archive.com/wicket-u...@lists.sourceforge.net/msg16575.html
                if (include != null && include.equals("running")){
                        columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("Report
Name"), "reportName",
"reportName"));
                } else {
                columns.add(new LinkPropertyColumn(new Model("Report Name"),
"reportName",
"reportName") {

                        @Override
                        public void onClick(Item item, String componentId,
IModel model) {
                                 HashMap<String, Integer> params = new
HashMap<String, Integer>();
                                 TugboatReport selectedReport = (TugboatReport)
model.getObject();
                                 params.put("reportId",
selectedReport.getReportId());

                                 setResponsePage( ReportResultsPage.class, new
PageParameters(params));

                        }

            });
                }
                columns.add(new DateTimePropertyColumn(new Model("Start Time"),
"startTime", "startTime"));
                columns.add(new DateTimePropertyColumn(new Model("End Time"),
"endTime",
"endTime"));
                columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("Duration"),
"duration",
"duration"));

                final AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable datatable = new
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable("trafficreportlistdatatable", columns, new
ReportListProvider("Traffic", include), 8);
                add(datatable);
            final WebMarkupContainer showMineSpan = new
WebMarkupContainer("showMineSpan");
                final WebMarkupContainer showAllSpan = new
WebMarkupContainer("showAllSpan");
                  final Link showAllLink = new
AjaxFallbackLink("trafficreportlistshowall") {
                                        AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable
replacement = new
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable("trafficreportlistdatatable", columns, new
ReportListProvider("Traffic", "all"), 8);
                                        //this.replaceWith(replacement);
                                        replacement.setOutputMarkupId(true);
                                        datatable.replaceWith(replacement);
                                        showMineSpan.setVisible(true);
                                        showAllSpan.setVisible(false);
                                        target.addComponent(replacement);

                                }
                        };
                        final Link showMineLink =new
AjaxFallbackLink("trafficreportlistmine") {
                                        AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable
replacement = new
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable("trafficreportlistdatatable", columns, new
ReportListProvider("Traffic", "mine"), 8);

//this.replaceWith(replacement);
                                        replacement.setOutputMarkupId(true);
                                        datatable.replaceWith(replacement);
                                        showMineSpan.setVisible(true);