From: Sven Meier [mailto:s...@meiers.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 8:32 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Wicket Wizard Functionality (Extensions)

Hi James,

 >but Wicket's implementation seems to only evaluate the condition at
step
 >creation and not when I'm changing the state of my radios.

see NextButton#isEnabled() and FinishButton#isEnabled(). As far as I can

see these method should support your usecase. Implementing ICondition as

you did seems right to me.

I assume you're notifying changes of the current radio choice to the
server via AJAX? Are you adding the whole wizard to the request so the
button bar is re-rendered?

Sven