Hi there,
i want to keep alive this thread.
Nobody knows how to access the component which generates the exception in
his event from the onRuntimeException method?

For example:

I have a *Link*, and in his* onclick()* method throw a RuntimeException.

So then in the onRuntimeException method, i want to access that especific *
Link*.

Thanks in advance.
NM