Exactly. You can see the example posted by Vytautas Racelis earlier at this
link:
http://xaloon.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/xaloon-wicket-repository/src/main/java/org/xaloon/wicket/component/resource/ImageLink.java

I prefer to do it this way:
http://pastebin.com/m328e21ff

The first example allow you to use directly an Image component, while the
second allows you to build the url of any resource by name..

Alex Objelean