Hi Pedro,

I tried setResponsePage(getPage()) but the problem is it does not
re-render controls on the page.

setResponsePage(getPage().getClass()) only works for stateless pages
and on most of my pages, I pass params via the constructor.

The javascript option will be a last resort, but it seems to be not
the most elegant solution.

Rgds,

--
Pieter Claassen