Can you go through the entity to get to these objects?  Meaning, can
you set up and LDM to get the "root" entity object and then traverse
to get to the value object you're interested in?  If so, then you can
try to come up with some property "path" to get you there and use that
to refer to the specific value object you're wanting to edit/view.