Hi,

I am using a list view to display the data in a tabular format. Each row
consists of a Label, TextField, DropDownChoice and Save Button
components. The values of each of these components are pre-populated
from the database. Now if I change value of the TextField and/or
DropDownChoice and click Save button (which is a AjaxFallbackLink) I
should get the updated/new values. How do I do this?

Thanks.

Regards,

Vinay Karmarkar

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com