You do have to download the jars from somewhere at some point.  You could
use Maven with a local repo and nobody would require an external connection
to build.  You download the jars oce (like you must be dong now), and add
them to your local repo (rather than checking them into source control or
whatever you're doing now).

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com