Trying to build a shopping cart - Panel B . Which is hidden till an item is
selected. Items are stored in the session.

I am trying to get  (shipping cart )Panel B to show up when I click an Ajax
link, viz in Panel C

Both the Panels are under a parent panel A.

When I fist get to the page Panel B is hidden - I am using
B.setVisibility(false).

When I click the link in Panel C. I am construction a new PanelB and call a
method in panelA to replace the oldB with the newB

method on PanelA.updateShopping cart(){
 oldB.replaceWith(newB)
newB.setVisibility(true);
}
I can't get B to show up unless I do a page reload.

Once B is on the page though clicking the links in Panel C - keeps updating it
just fine.

Ideas on what I am messing up in getting the shopping cart to show up for the
first item to be added, I want to avoid a page reload when the first item is
added and stick with the ajax behavoir.

thx!