From: Jeffrey Schneller [mailto:jeffrey.schnel...@envisa.com]
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 12:38 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Wicket + Spring + Hibernate - Wicket-In-Action

At the link[1] it describes how to configure wicket to use Spring and
Hibernate.  In the applicationContext.xml file there is reference to a n
interceptor bean.  What is this interceptor bean?  What is the
definition of this bean?  Everything else seems to make sense.

Also how would one move the configuration of the jdbc connection to
code?  It is desirable to db connection information reside at the server
level so when deploying code from dev to stage to production, you do not
need change or replace a file.  The configuration is at the server level
[in the server context] and it is pulled from there.

Thanks.

[1]
http://wicketinaction.com/2009/06/wicketspringhibernate-configuration/