Hi all,
     I would ask how to solve a problem regarding palette component.

Palette accepts two models: one that is for showing possibles elements to
select and another one that collects users choices.

For the first case, I dont have any problem. I just use a LDM to bring back
a collection from db.

But I have a problem with the items collected by the user because I got a
LazyLoading exception.
Like they are selected by the user, I cannot use a LDM to bring them back,
they are a subset of the all posible items.
The only option that comes to mind It is to have a collection of Model for
restore the entities. But I dont like this impl. at all.

Which would be the best way to deal with items selected by the user and
OSIV?

thanks in advance.

--
Fernando Wermus.