Hello,

I have two question about the Wizard from wicket:

1) I have a wizard with two steps A and B both contains a specific
panel with validators.
As I see, the validation is done on 'Next' button. Clicking 'Next' in
the first step will take me to the second one only if everything is
ok.
But on the second step (the last step) clicking 'Finish' I do not know
how to avoid the wizard to be closed if validation is not ok.

2) Is possible in a step before the last one (the last one I want to
be optional) to have both Next and Finish buttons enabled?

Thanks,
Decebal