Never mind.  The problem was using Image instead of ContextImage.  I
guess that's the danger of relying on type-ahead to suggest the right
thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Loritsch, Berin C. [mailto:berin.lorit...@gd-ais.com]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 1:23 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Resolving image locations

I'm using the Wicket Image object, and I'm having a hard time ensuring
that it resolves properly.

I have a base class to set up the UI template for the site, including
the logo image.  I added a new page in a child package, and as a result
the Image declared in the base class is resolving relative to the new
class.  This is counter-intuitive, and violates the expectations of
object oriented programming.  Here is the basic situation:

package.SiteTemplate
--------------------
Declares Image(Logo)

package.images.Logo
-------------------
Contains the image

package.subsystem.NewPage
Uses logo declared in SiteTemplate,
But browser can't find it

What I want to do is tell Wicket to always provide one path for the Logo
image, so I don't have to duplicate the logo in several packages.  I
attempted to hardcode the path in plain HTML, but that URL broke as soon
as the IDE put the app in a context.  I'd like Wicket to take care of
the base path, but not treat it like a resource that needs to be
internationalized.  How do I do that?