I have a use-case when an AjaxLazyLoadPanel needs to be loaded later then on
document "onready" js event (triggered later by some client-side event, like
click on some button). The way it is implemented right now, there is no way
to override AjaxLazyLoadPanel & change callback handling script. It would be
useful if instead of:

=================================
add(new AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior() {
  public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response)
  {
    super.renderHead(response);
    response.renderOnDomReadyJavascript(getCallbackScript().toString());
=================================

it would be a protected method which would do the same thing:

=================================
add(new AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior() {
  public void renderHead(final IHeaderResponse response) {
    super.renderHead(response);
    handleCallbackScript(response, getCallbackScript().toString());

protected void handleCallbackScript(final IHeaderResponse response, final
String callbackScript) {
  response.renderOnDomReadyJavascript(callbackScript);
}

Should I open a JIRA issue with a patch attached?

Thanks!

Alex Objelean