Hi J.D.

the tick marks on the background does not generate automatically
unfortunately, because it's a css background image. In order to make it
strechable I used a repeating background image for that. you can however,
try overriding the Yui*Settings to provide your own background image that
correspond to your Tick settings. That might work.

Regarding the getOnChangeJSFunc() {...} for the YuiSlider, please note that
this is the JavaScript running on the client and does not make wicket ajax
callbacks to the components.

HTH
Josh