Hi Haulyn,

   It should be no different. Lets say one of the panel you use is called
EditTypePanel which needs authorization, you
can simply check like with the code shown below.

        @Override
        protected void init() {
                super.init();

                getSecuritySettings().setAuthorizationStrategy(new
IAuthorizationStrategy() {
                        public boolean isActionAuthorized(Component component,
Action action) {
                                return true;

                        }

                        public <T extends Component> boolean
isInstantiationAuthorized(Class<T>
componentClass) {
                                if
(EditTypePanel.class.isAssignableFrom(componentClass)) {
                                        // Is user signed in?
                                        if (((OASSession)
Session.get()).isSignedIn()) {
                                                // okay to proceed
                                                return true;
                                        }

                                        // Force sign in
                                        throw new
RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException(LoginPage.class);
                                }
                                return true;
                        }
                });