Dear All,

Solved now; describing the solutin now for future if anybody suffers from the same; the page expired exceptions are caused by the JSESSIONID, which got mixed up with the Tomcat's JSESSIONID.

The best option is to use a different cookie with WebLogic when testing the same app on WebLogic and Tomcat. Just put this to weblogic.xml:

   <session-descriptor>
       <cookie-name>WEBLOGIC_JSESSION_ID</cookie-name>
   </session-descriptor>

Cheers,

Zoltan

zoltan luspai wrote:

Dear All,

Thanks for the help so far; one of my problem was indeed a misconfig in the dns (hosts file), funny that tomcat worked that way.

The next problem was -solved now- that the ajax requests did not work at all, because weblogic is always adding "index.jsp" into the ajax urls, so they will look like " /<contextpath>/index.jsp?wicket:interface=..." instead of the correct " /cb/?wicket:interface=:....". This happens because the wicket filter is mounted on "/*" and there is no <welcome-file-list> in the web.xml. The fix is to add this to web.xml:

   <welcome-file-list>
           <welcome-file>/</welcome-file>
   </welcome-file-list>

Now, my problem is that the ajax calls always respond with page-expired exception. Any hints on that?

Thanks,

Zoltan

Edward Zarecor wrote:

When you start up what ports and addresses does Weblogic say it's listening on:

grep for "is now listening"

I'd recommend capturing the headers with live headers or something
similar and seeing what differs between access via localhost and
127.0.0.1.

That those differ suggests a DNS/hosts issue to me.

Ed.