Keep it simple and write 2 panels.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Pieter Degraeuwe [mailto:pieter.degrae...@systemworks.be]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2009 09:55
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: How to write markup if type of component is not known yet...

Hi all,

I want to write a panel which kan render in 2 modes: editable and read-only.
In read-only mode all my components are just labels. In edit mode, are these
labels replaced by input fields (e.g. Textfields, DropDowns, etc)

The problem is now that I only want to write one markup (since all
components are ordered in a quite complex hierarchy....)
Wicket complains now that tag type must be input instead of span...

Is there any way around this. (Or am I doing bad practices...)

regards,

Pieter

--
Pieter Degraeuwe