I was trying to attach AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior to palette and looks
like I can't do it this way. Is there anyways to attach action to palette
change event.
Here is my code. Appreciate you feedback

Palette<DtAddDisplay> affiliatePalette  = new
Palette<DtAddDisplay>("affiliatePalette",
                new PropertyModel(this.getModel(),"allFilteredDtAdd"),
                affiliateRenderer, 12, false);
        affiliatePalette.add(new  AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange")
{
            protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {

            }
        });