If you want to generate the URL yourself and want to keep using the code you
have already written, use a WebComponent instead of an Image:

WebComponent dynamicImage = new WebComponent("image");
dynamicImage.add(new AttributeModifier("src", true, new
AbstractReadOnlyModel() {} ) );

Otherwise, as suggested by the previous reply, look into
DynamicImageResource.