class LinkForm extends Form {
       private AddLinkCallback callback;
       public LinkForm(String id, *final *AddLinkCallback callback) {
               super(id);
               this.callback = callback;

               *final *Link link = new Link();
               this.setModel(new Model(link));
               add(new TextField("name", new PropertyModel(link, "name")));
               add(new TextField("address",new PropertyModel(link,
"address")));
               add(new AjaxSubmitLink("ok"){
                       @Override
                       protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target,
Form form) {
                           *new LinkDAO().save(l)*;
                           callback.onAdd(target);
                       }