Hi!
You can use wro4j to load css & js resources from anywhere (even from
classpath, servlet context relative location or disc location). Another
advantage is that the resources are merged and minified, thus greatly
improving the response time:
http://code.google.com/p/wro4j/wiki/GettingStarted

Alex Objelean