Hi all,

i'm trying to investigate a memory leak. I have taken an heap memory
snapshot from the production and actually i know which wicket page retains a
lot of memory without releasing it.
It's a simple org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebPage containing a
org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.table.DataTable
updated every 2-3 seconds via ajax calls.
The page uses a  UndoPageVersionManager, even if it doesn't need it (the
user cannot hit back button in browser) which in turn contains a ChangeList.
My analisys suggests that not all the ChangeList are released by garbage
collector. I have verified that my code never hits the method
UndoPageVersionManager.componentRemoved
(so, any delete operation  of objects inside the ChangeList collection is
never called).

Unfortunatly, i cannot reproduce the problem in my local environment.
My hope is that adding 'setVersioned(false);' in my Page the problem should
be fixed, but i'm not sure.

What do you think about?

Thanks,

--