Hi Nino (et al.),

I'm not sure, but I think you are referring to Grails using Wicket pages (components) written in Java for the presentation layer. I am not talking about Grails.

There have been a couple of projects / attempts to use Groovy to write Wicket components and applications but they have been difficult because Wicket uses Anonymous Inner Classes a lot, which in the past Groovy hasn't supported.

Groovy in general can easily use Java classes (and thus Wicket and Java libraries). This new release means, I believe, its now possible / easy to write a complete Wicket application using the Groovy language.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong (which could be quite likely).

Cheers,
Ashley.