Hi Olivier,

Till now, I kept it up to date till 1.4.3 based on snapshots. I ran into
trouble with the build system and could figure out how to get that working.
In the last few weeks a new version of TeamCity was installed. I'll give it
another try and figure out how to create a release.

We use the SNAPSHOTS in production without issues, so it should be no problem.
Otherwise drop a mail.

Kind Regards,

Olger