I have a page with a form and AjaxSubmitLink in the form.

I call WicketTester#clickLink(pathToLink, true) to test the code in
AjaxSubmitLink#onSubmit(). The call returns with no errors, but
AjaxSubmitLink#onSubmit() is never called.

Here is a code sample:

        tester.startPanel(MyPanel.class);
        final FormTester formTester = tester.newFormTester(FORM_PATH);

        // Test: Submit form with valid inputs
        formTester.setValue("company", "company");
        formTester.setValue("phone", "phone");
        *tester.clickLink(SUBMIT_LINK_PATH, true);*

Thanks,

Alec