I think this suggestion is worth condsidering more carefully:

>> Can you just achieve what you wan't making siloA, siloB, siloC been
>> different "Wicket" applications?

>No, that is not the proper solution. They are the same application.

OK, but could you deploy multiple copies of the same app to different root
contexts - that would give you the info you want in each URL and thus be
able to do different home/error pages with some config along with each copy
of the app.  Seems worth exploring whether your Silos might divide well in
this manner, maybe with a bit of work, but probably more likely to happen
than what it seems like you are looking for, which doesn't sound (just one
casual observer's option) broadly applicable enough to warrant framework
inclusion.

Good luck
Jim P