Due to Wicket handling things in a weird order, would anyone mind giving me
a hand in solving this issue?

When I create a ListView, populateItem() is called for each item in the
list which is passed into the ListView and then it goes back and creates
the Label named "chart". The problem is that I'm trying to keep a counter
on each chart item being created so I can render javascript on the
component. See below for code and output (for a test with 2 items being
passed in via the list in the ListView Constructor).

------------ BEGIN CODE--------------

addOrReplace(new ListView<StringBuilder>("graphTable",xml){
                        @Override
                        protected void populateItem(ListItem<StringBuilder>
item){
                                StringBuilder sb = (StringBuilder)
item.getModelObject();
                                System.out.println("populating item number -
"+divNum);
                                Label chart = new Label("chart",new Model()){
                                        @Override
                                        protected void onComponentTag(final
ComponentTag tag){
                                                System.out.println("adding
componentTag with id="+divNum);
                                                super.onComponentTag(tag);
                                                tag.put("id", "chart_"+ divNum);
                                        }
                                };

                                item.add(chart);

                                Label script = new
Label("script",parseJS(sb,"chart_"+divNum));

                                script.setRenderBodyOnly(true);
                                script.setEscapeModelStrings(false);

                                item.add(script);
                                divNum++;
                        }
                });

---------- END CODE ---------

---------- BEGIN OUTPUT -------------

populating item number - 0
populating item number - 1
adding componentTag with id=2
adding componentTag with id=2

----------- END OUTPUT --------------

I need the componentTag to correspond with the numbers listed after
"populating item number"

for example, I need the output to show something to the affect of:

populating item number - 0
adding componentTag with id=0
populating item number - 1
adding componentTag with id=1