Why not upgrade to 1.3.7? AFAIK there shouldn't be any differences in API or
functionality between 1.3.4 and 1.3.7, so you might as well benefit from the
other bugfixes as well. It's only if you should decide to upgrade to the 1.4
releases, that you will have to do some coding. (And even that should be
rather limited)