Hi,

use a veil. You could use this one:

http://wicketinaction.com/2008/12/preventing-double-ajax-requests-in-3-lines-
of-code/

or (as I personally think it bloats the ajax links)

get familiar with some javascript, add

#veil {
        position: absolute;
        z-index:10000;
        top: 0px;
        left: 0px;
        height:100%;
        width:100%;
        background: grey;
        display: none;
}

and add some javascript to your page like

window.wicketGlobalPreCallHandler = function() {
window.getElementById("veil").style.display="block";
};

window.wicketGlobalPostCallHandler = function() {
window.getElementById("veil").style.display="none";
};

javascript may not work as I personally use jquery here to get some more fance
fadeIn fadeOut and I just wrote it down here :)

Best Regards,
        Ilja Pavkovic

--
binaere bauten gmbh · tempelhofer ufer 1a · 10961 berlin

   +49 · 171 · 9342 465

Handelsregister: HRB 115854 - Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Inform. Ilja Pavkovic, Dipl.-Inform. Jost Becker