Wicket afficianados,

I'm optimizing our application for high network latency and have found some questions/issues that I thought the list might help me with.

Throttled AjaxFormSubmitBehavior
I have a form which submit itself on keyup events, naturally I want to throttle that so I set a throttle limit with setThrottleDelay(...). Now this is what happens: I start typing in the form and after a delay the form is submitted. But if I continue writing during processing of that first ajax request one message per keyup is postboned and queued. When the first submit finish the form continue to submit the keystrokes one by one until the queue is empty.

Bug, feature or crappy code on my behalf?

// Daniel
jalbum.net