If you are working with PropertyModel / CompoundPropertyModel, then just set
your field to null.
Add the textField (or its container) to the Ajax-Target.

That should work.

Eyal Golan
egola...@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary