I changed the code to AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior but it seems the js
generated by this behavior
getCallbackScript() is the same with AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior and I have
same results if I call that script from
my flash component.

..

function load_orase(){
var
wcall=wicketAjaxGet('?wicket:interface=:0:sidebar:oraseForm:judetSelectat::IBehaviorListener:0:',null,null,
function() {return Wicket.$('judetSelectat2') != null;}.bind(this));
alert('ok');
}

..

Indeed AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior generate on my field 'onchange'
attribute js which is good. How can I intercept this script and call it
programatically.

<input wicket:id="judetSelectat" type="text" value=""
name="judetSelectat" id="judetSelectat2"
onchange="var
wcall=wicketAjaxPost('?wicket:interface=:0:sidebar:oraseForm:judetSelectat::IBehaviorListener:0:',
wicketSerialize(Wicket.$('judetSelectat2')),null,null, function()
{return Wicket.$('judetSelectat2') != null;}.bind(this));"/>

Thank you,
Alexandru