Hi Peter,

Many thanks for your reply.My problem is exactly same as second one
discussed in the post.
I need checkbox in other column .

Code is
TreeTable.html

TreeTable.java

public TreeTablePage()
        {

                IColumn columns[] = new IColumn[] { col1(), col2() };

                tree = new TreeTable("treeTable", createTreeModel(), columns);
                tree.getTreeState().setAllowSelectMultiple(true);

                add(tree);
                tree.getTreeState().collapseAll();
        }

        private PropertyTreeColumn col1() {
                return new PropertyTreeColumn(new
                                ColumnLocation(Alignment.MIDDLE, 5,
                                                Unit.PROPORTIONAL), "Check",
"userObject.name");
        }

        private PropertyTreeColumn col2() {
                return new PropertyTreeColumn(new
ColumnLocation(Alignment.LEFT,
                                7, Unit.EM), "L2",
                "userObject.name") {

                        @Override
                        public Component newCell(MarkupContainer parent, String
id, TreeNode
node, int level) {
                                DefaultMutableTreeNode n =
(DefaultMutableTreeNode) node;
                                CheckBoxPanel boxPanel = new
CheckBoxPanel("mypanel");
                                return boxPanel;
                        }
                };
        }

I am getting no getter methods defined for ModelBean.

Am i doing it in a right way particularly HTML
Thanks
Prati