If you need something like that, I'd consider rolling an integration
towards this
http://www.bloggingdeveloper.com/post/jQuery-Week-Calendar-An-Easy-to-Implement-Google-Calendar-like-jQuery-Calendar-Plugin.aspx
and if it's too complicated roll your own using panels and a mixture
of ajax etc.

I don't what features jeremys calendar have, but could be a very good
starting point.