Thanks for suggestion, I know what you mean - chaining visited pages as
constructor parameters, nice and dynamic. However in my case I can go on
with static solution where each page has its own title <via
wicket:message> tag and this needs to be wrapped in <wicket:header>,
that way it will be contributed even under inheritance.

Regards,

Marek

On 01/19/2010 05:26 PM, Pedro Santos wrote:
> There are something about on the list, you can receive as contructor
> parameter the last page or component visited. Then you assemble the title
> like:
>
> this.assembledTitle = lastComponent.assembledTitle +
> this.getLocalizer().getString("TITLE", this)
>
> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Marek Šabo <ms...@buk.cvut.cz> wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to ask if anyone knows how to show e.g. read-only
>> breadcrumb in title tag.
>> I got internationalized page and I was thinking about sort of "title"
>> properties from i18n property files for specific pages but I'm using
>> inheritance (sort of header-footer etc. superclass) and title is in
>> superclass markup so I have only one property value for all subclasses.
>> Any ideas??
>>
>> TIA,
>>
>> Marek

Marek Šabo