It is capital jpg. But I also think it might be in the same line. Its not
finding it and hence may be changing to non-localized.

Thanks for the tips.

Thanks and Regards,
Vandana Goel

Edward Zarecor <edw...@indeterminate.org>
01/19/2010 08:21 PM
Please respond to
users@wicket.apache.org

users@wicket.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Image name changing in dev server

I notice that you are using capitalized extensions.  Are local and dev
instances on different operating systems?  Is the extension of the
file jpg or JPG?

My stab in the dark is that in dev you get a broken image because
neither the localized or non-localized images are found.  You are
seeing that the name has been changed and are mis-diagnosing the root
cause.  This is just a stab in the dark

Ed.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:07 PM,  <vg...@osc.state.ny.us> wrote:
> We do not need any naming rules. Thats why I am confused.
>
> My code is this inside a reating view.
>
> Image image = new Image("circle"+i, "/images/circlegray.JPG")
>
> In local enviornment it works fine but in Dev Server image name is
changed
> with us local appended.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Vandana Goel
>

> Pedro Santos <pedros...@gmail.com>
> 01/19/2010 01:58 PM
> Please respond to
> users@wicket.apache.org

> users@wicket.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: Image name changing in dev server
>

> You can use an ResourceReference to implement any naming rule you need.
>
> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 4:51 PM, <vg...@osc.state.ny.us> wrote:
>
>> Is it expected behaviour in wicket. Why wicket is changing the name of
> the
>> image ?
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Vandana Goel
>>

>> Igor Vaynberg <igor.vaynb...@gmail.com>
>> 01/19/2010 01:31 PM
>> Please respond to
>> users@wicket.apache.org

>> users@wicket.apache.org
>> cc
>>
>> Subject
>> Re: Image name changing in dev server
>>

>> even though the name of the image is changed to _en_US the original
>> image should still be tried if wicket cannot find the more specific
>> one. please debug and see where it goes wrong.
>>
>> -igor
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 9:49 AM,  <vg...@osc.state.ny.us> wrote:
>> > All our other images works fine in dev server. In local environment
>> image
>> > in wizard also works but not in dev.
>> >
>> > The name of image is change from circlegray.JPG to
> circlegray_en_US.JPG.
>> > Its happening in wizard component only.
>> >
>> > Our environment is Websphere 6.1 and we are using Wicket Servlet.
>> >
>> > Any help will be appreciated.
>> >
>> > Thanks and Regards,
>> > Vandana Goel
>> >

>> > Notice: This communication, including any attachments, is intended
>> solely
>> > for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
This