Hi,

I'm new to wicket, and am working on my first app. Great alternative to other WebUI frameworks!

I've added a link to my panel using this code:

       Link deleteReportLink = new Link( "deletereport" ) {
           @Override
           public void onClick() {
               System.out.println("deleting report" );
               service.deleteReport( selectedReport );
           }
       };
add( deleteReportLink );

   // add a confirmation to the Delete Report operation
   deleteReportLink.add(
new SimpleAttributeModifier( "onclick", "return confirm( 'Are you sure?');" )
       );

Here's the markup:

<!-- <input type="button" wicket:id="deletereport" value="Delete Report" /> --> <!-- <button type="button" wicket:id="deletereport">Delete Report</button> -->

In the markup, when I use an 'a' tag the javascript confirmation dialog works fine along with the onClick() override. When I use it with either of the (commented out) button inputs, the dialog appears, but the 'onClick()' override is never executed.

I'd much rather this work with a button and not a hyperlink.

Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.
   -Steve