What can you do if you need to enforce that no fqn's are ever
generated in (resource) paths?

Best I can think of now is putting a breakpoint in the resourceKey
method where the fqn is retrieved, and then stepping through your full
webapp - which is a rather poor solution. Any other ideas?

Antoine

take your photos everywhere you go - https://www.memolio.com
follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/Memolio