Read up on Future's in the java.concurrent packages. They might
provide you with a good way to work with answers that lie in the
future...

Martijn

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Carlo Camerino
<carlo.camer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> is there anyway that i could just kill the previous thread?
>
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Carlo Camerino
> <carlo.camer...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> if i can't do this, is there anyway that i could at least increase the
>> timeout of the pagemap to greater than 1 minute?
>> 1 minute would be too little i guess
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:34 AM, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <
>> reier...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Why not follow the Jeroen's suggestion instead of trying to trick
>>> framework
>>> internals?
>>>
>>> Ernesto

>>> maps?

Apache Wicket 1.4 increases type safety for web applications
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.4.4