Still not sure I understand your problem.  If the field names are the same on
many forms, I.E. an email field on several forms, you can put the error
message in the application.properties file.

If my application is MyApplication.java then create a
MyApplication.properties file and put in the validation.
PasswordValidator= The Password must contain a number and a letter and be 6
characters long.

Or you can create a custom validator and create your own default message.

Hope that helps.