I thought it would be fun to add a 'time to session expiration' display to
my pages. So I attempted this using the AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior. I
just took the Clock example and hacked it as follows

 hsession = request.getHttpServletRequest().getSession();

lastAccessTime = hsession.getLastAccessedTime();

thisTime = *new* java.util.Date().getTime();

elapsedTime = thisTime - lastAccessTime;

 The problem is that elapsedTime is always the duration specified when I
create the clock instance. So, my question is, if I have a page that uses
AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior and the user is displaying that page then his
session will never expire? Or am I missing something?