I am trying to figure out how I could add a busy indicator to my wizard
so that when transitioning between  steps the busy indicator appears.
The transition between steps in my wizard may take a long time.

1.        How could this be done with just Wicket?

2.       How could this be done using JQuery and Wicket?

Also, how would I add a busy indicator to a dropdown within a wizard
panel with an onchange behavior.  I tried adding an
inidicatingAjaxButton instead of using the onchange behavior but can't
seem to access the model correctly to get the value of the dropdown.
Any ideas??

Thanks.