I am having a problem with AbstractColumn#getHeaderCssClass() in an inmethod datagrid. It is writing my css class to the th tag but my css class is not working. I think it is something to do with IE8. Unfortunately the company that uses this app uses IE8 and the app is written for IE8. Digging threw the code, I can see were the css class name is added, but there does not seem to be any way to modify it or implementing my own ColumnHeader panel without copying a whole lot of classes. I think it would probably be better if the users css class was added to its own div tag.

Anyway, does anyone know of a simple way of getting my css class to work in an InMethod grid header? All I want to do is center the header text. Customers can get real nit picky.

The same class works for an individual cell:

           @Override
           public String getCellCssClass(IModel rowModel, int rowNum)
           {
               return "centerAlign";
           }
but, this does not work for the header: